- Project Architect – Mark Hilles, AIA
- Architectural Project Manager – Bill Knudsen
- Lead Designer- Trevor Broughton
- General Contractor – Rocky Mountain Structures
- Current Phase: In Construction
New construction for a high-functioning engineering office with a lot of internal collaboration and foot traffic. With the additional space integrated into the design, the firm has the option to expand into the free space or extend a lease to an outside tenant.
- Size: 6,000 sq. ft.
- Contemporary design style that reflects the engineer skill set
- Lease space with future growth for the owner
- Full interior design by MWA, including space planning, hard material selection and furnishings