- Principal Architect – Mark Hilles, AIA
- Architectural Project Manager – Bill Knudsen
- Project Architect – Trevor Broughton
- General Contractor – Rocky Mountain Structures
- Current Phase: In Construction
This new construction for Gardner Engineering, a high-functioning engineering office that has been serving Northern Utah since 1991, was designed in a contemporary style that reflects the engineers’ skill set. Metal reflective wall panels, fiber cementitious siding and unique metal columns all integrate and interconnect together to reinforce the typology. With continual growth, internal collaboration and foot traffic; additional space was integrated into the design for options of future expansion or leasing to an outside tenant. Full space planning, hard material selections and furnishing all were selected by MWA to create a bright, well lit and elevated work environment.