Current Positions Available
Project Architect/Senior Project Manager
If you’ve spent any time in the West you know it has an unmistakable allure. The rich landscapes, unsurpassed quality of life, and endless recreational opportunities make it a place worth celebrating. Mountain West Architects (MWA) is located in Ogden which is north of Salt Lake City along the majestic Wasatch Front. Ogden is an inspiring, historic mountain town in the heart of the West. MWA is committed to designing quality projects that enrich the Mountain West.
Just like Utah’s healthy economy, MWA is growing. We need a Project Architect or Senior Project Manager that is experienced in design and managing projects that are typically medium in size and complexity. As an addition to the MWA family, you will not only love the outdoor opportunities and lifestyle of this region, but immediately find yourself in a potential leadership role in this boutique architecture firm. You will find management opportunities here that might not be possible in larger firms. Customer satisfaction, and design excellence are the foundational means from which we operate.
With MWA, your responsibilities would include:
- Executing both Design Development and Construction Document packages from conception to finalization on each project
- Strong communication skills within the Construction Admin process with consultants and contractors-contributing to excellence in project delivery.
- Exhibiting an efficient, solution-based mindset in overcoming typical project challenges and providing clear communication to all parties involved.
- Compiling specifications.
- Managing multiple projects.
- Making time for professional and personal growth and building personal and business relationships in our Ogden community.
- 5+ years experience as a Licensed Architect / 10+ years experience for a Senior Project Managerproficient with design and project management experience
- BIM modeling software (ArchiCAD a plus), SketchUp, Adobe Suite
- Self starter with the ability and initiative to work unsupervised, yet with an extremely high level of coordination skills and communication within our team.
- Experience in a variety of architectural and construction types in both commercial and residential projects
- Willingness to work within all phases of the design process
- Ability to adapt in many roles as a manager within our firm.
Why MWA? Why Ogden?
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- IRA with employer match
- Financial assistance with healthcare insurance
- Wide variety of project exposure and opportunity
- Avoid the Salt Lake City traffic, commute and high costs of living!
- Our office is in a walkable community in the heart of the Nine Rails arts district
- Significant promotional and salary opportunities
- Starting pay $70-90K (Depending on exact experience and licensure status)
- Signing bonus
- Ogden’s lower cost of living and housing than the rest of Utah and the Mountain West region.
If you’re interested in applying for this position,
please click the link below to email us and attach your resume.
EMAIL US TODAY!