- Location: Rathdrum, ID
- Project Architect – Mark Hilles, AIA
- Architectural Project Manager – Trevor Broughton
- Current Status: Schematic Design Complete/Fundraising
Calvary Rathdrum church had a vision for a new building and a desire for a master plan with multiple phases. Located in north Idaho, the design aimed to maintain many of the trees and develop exterior spaces to maximize the warmer months with an amphitheater and outdoor children’s area. Rathdrum is a growing area and the design is intended to meet the needs of the church body while planning ahead for future buildings, athletic field, and even a school.
- Proposed 2,000sf sanctuary provides 210 seats.
- (3) 500sf classrooms allow for teaching space or fold up the dividing walls for a single 1,500sf conference or gathering space with ample storage for a variety of events.
- The large youth and children’s spaces accommodate the congregations large number of families and their focus on children.
- The amphitheater is large enough for the whole congregation to enjoy an outdoor summer service.
- Multiple phases to expand or add buildings will keep up with the rapid growth of the area.