- Principal Architect – Mark Hilles, AIA
- Project Architect – Trevor Broughton
- Project Designers – Trevor Broughton
- General Contractor – Farrell Brothers Construction
- Current Phase: Construction
Mount Lewis Townhomes are a group of thirty-two leased units that are situated below the foothills of Mount Lewis Peak. This mid-size 3 acre lot is small enough to create an enhanced community feel paired with a centrally located communal area. Development is planned for 1,400 square foot units that include 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom units with two car garages. The exteriors employ a blend of brick masonry with cementitious siding to create a timeless look.