- Project Architect – Mark Hilles, AIA
- Architectural Project Manager – Bill Knudsen
- Project Designers – Trevor Broughton, Jacob Iverson
- General Contractor – Hadfield Construction
- Current Phase: Design Development
A complete reimagination of an existing two story brick office building, advances the capacities of their international headquarters with numerous diversified departments within this organization. The goal was to increase privacy as well as efficient co-working spaces. Micro-offices, phone booths and a variety of small gathering rooms were created for the fluctuating assignments of the team.
- Size: 30,000 sq. ft.
- Holistic design approach, increasing staff’s environmental health in the workplace
- Complete renovation of mechanical systems, increased thermal controls for occupants & increased usable outdoor space