- Location: Ogden Valley, UT
- Project Architect – Mark Hilles, AIA
- Architectural Project Manager – Trevor Broughton
- Current Status: Design Development
This modern, “green energy mecca” is strategically designed with coherence to the community’s existing Alpine Rustic standard. Generous use of stone, metal, wood and glass convey luxury, while multiple roof lines call to mind images of the surrounding mountains.
- Size: 5,165 sq. ft.
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms are accompanied by open living spaces that access numerous decks by way of expansive glass walls
- Wrapped in a green, energy efficient package, this dwelling has geo-thermal heating & cooling, solar reclamation, and solar roofing.